- Domestic Outdoor Firefighting
- Occasional water transfer
- Sheep jetting
- Emergency Irrigation
WHY CHOOSE THE Davey Firefighter® Petrol Powered Self Priming Pumps?
- Patented clamped impeller design to enable longer impeller life, improved performance and easier disassembly in the case of blockage.
- Single stage design provides the versatility of high flow rates with strong pressure.
- Thrust balanced impeller design to extend engine life.
- Pump casing, diffusers and impellers manufactured from quality corrosion resistant marine grade aluminium for long life.
- 3 way discharge port for easy installation with a choice of plumbing sizes.
- Patented floating impeller neckrings front and back. The front neckring helps improve pumping efficiency, the back neckring helps extend seal life and dramatically reduce engine wear.
- Self priming from 7m for more versatile installation options.
- Large priming and drain port with bayonet fit plugs. Plugs have safety retention system, plus are available with 1/4” tapping to accept pressure gauges or drain cocks.
- The new GP160 is based on the proven design of its heavy duty brother, the GX160. The difference is in the modification of some components to better suit the less arduous requirements of the normal home owner where annual usage may be no more than 150 hours.
- Where your application requires frequent and long hours of usage Davey recommend the extensive range of Davey 5 Series Firefighter pumps equipped with Honda GX series engines.
- Honda GP160 engines conform to the environmental requirements of the European EPA standards, to help look after the environment.
Howdy! Looks like there's nothing to see here.